Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tarde (late)

so I'm extremely late with 2 posts, one on my weekend trip to London with my cousin and her friend which was the best girls/shopping weekend ever

and the following weekend, another girls' weekend (seeing a pattern here?), 11 girls from my program and I went to Porto, Portugal for the weekend.

Both trips were so much fun and filled with great memories.  I will write actual posts about these when I return from my spring break trip which starts tomorrow:

My friend Gabi and I are heading to northern spain, starting in Santander where we'll rent a car, then head to San Sebastian, pass through Bilbao, stay a night in Santander, then head farther west to Oviedo, Gijón, Avilés, A Coruña, & Santiago de Compostela.  Then for my birthday on the 9th we're heading back to Portugal, staying the night in Lisboa and visiting two other great cities around there, then spending the next night in Málaga on the southern coast of spain.  The following day I have a flight to Bratislava where I'm meeting up with 3 other friends who will have spent the week in Italy (everyone from my program is traveling all over Europe and taking advantage of this opportunity to travel), then we're spending 2 days each in Prague and Vienna.
And I am currently in the process of planning the rest of my hostels and travels during the first week, therefore I should probably return to that seeing as I'm leaving in 9 hours!! Oh yes family, last minute Meghan was such a fitting nickname.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment