Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11/11/11!!

I'm going to a theater tonight with my Composition class, getting excited for that.  Each class has an excursión outside of class that helps us to incorporate ourselves more into the Spanish culture and the city of Valencia.  (Also, this is due to the fact that the classes are shorter than they were the previous years, yay! so to make up for less time in the classroom, classes take trips to museums, watch educational movies, or participate in other cultural events).

I will finally be able to see my dad, brother, and sister in EIGHT DAYS!!!  
I am so excited I don't even know what to do with myself.  The last time I saw them was August 31st, it's been about 2 and a half months since I was with them, way too long.
(I miss you too mom though, and we will all give you a call when we are reunited! and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MOM, thank you for all you have ever done for me, I appreciate everything.  I love and miss you, and will continue to post a lot of pictures and stories for you =) your birthday card will be in the mail in 1 hour!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment